I get several phones that are not made for use in the US on our LTE network, however they do work. And in most cases, they work better than some of the phones we are paying 5 to 10 times the cost for. This latest phone, is the M-Horse Pure 2.
Yes, I know that name is silly, but I’m sure it means something to the creator who thought of it. None the less, it’s packing some punch for what it is.
- Camera: dual rear camera, SONY 13MP+2MP, 8MP front camera
- Body: 18:9 aspect, 5.99″ (720p screen)
- Battery: 3800mAh
- Fingerprint sensor: rear touch ID
- Memory: 4+64GB Samsung memory, expanded up to 256GB
- Network: 4G (US works on EDGE, 3G/HSPA+ only}
- CPU: Octa core
- Android Nougat
- USB Type C
Those are nothing to shake a leg at, as they rival lots of our phones here in the US that we are using. Premium hardware is important, and this phone has it. Glass back, metal frame, high powered cameras, fingerprint reader..I mean come on. If I say that to you, I know you are not thinking $129. Well that is what this phone cost, and you should take a serious look at what you are buying or getting in a phone.