It’s still kinda funny how some people decide what they are going to purchase, and most of that choice is based on someone else.
I take a look at the Google Pixel XL 2, and the LG V30. Which one would I take? Which one is the better option? The Pixel XL 2 offers less, and sells for more. We’ve seen this on the iPhone for years, but it’s now rolling over to Android phones to be the norm. When I look at both of these phones, I think from what I see on paper, and my experience with LG phones. The V30 is probably the better buy. Why would I want to spend MORE, and get less with these too phones. In the video, I basically tell how I feel about the devices, and what I feel is the right choice.
LG V30 (left) VS Google Pixel XL 2 (right)
- IP68 VS IP67
- SD VS no SD
- Dual Camera f1.6(main camera) VS Single f1.8 (main)
- Dolby Vision & HDR VS NONE on the Pixel
- 32bit Audio B&O VS NONE on the Pixel
- 24bit Audio Recording
- Headphone jack VS No headphone jack
- FM Radio VS None on the Pixel
- Quick Charge 3.0 VS Pixel???
You be the judge on which one you think is the smarter purchase!